JOIN US IN CRAFTING
A NEW STORY OF HOPE
FOR OURSELVES, OUR COMMUNITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS, AND
Welcome to the Weston Network and Fierce Civility Project, where we empower individuals, communities and organizations to seek higher solutions to any issue or situation that perpetuates opposition, polarization, burnout and the outworn “win-lose” mode of thinking.
Recognizing that one model or system couldn’t possibly meet the needs of every individual, organization or community, Joe Weston has dedicated 30+ years to developing and road-testing a variety of powerful tools, practices, philosophies and techniques that help break down and dissolve the internal, interpersonal and societal barriers that prevent us from:
- embodying personal authentic power and resilience.
- creating efficient, thriving work cultures based on mutual empowerment.
- setting the necessary groundwork for the emergence of new, inclusive and innovative solutions to some of our more intractable societal problems.
What makes our offerings stand out across so many sectors and cultures around the world is Weston’s human-centered approach, which blends innovative and easy-to-apply theories in the realms of communication, leadership and basic neuroscience with somatic practices that are both cutting-edge and timeless.
The result? Our clients have gone on to catalyze sustained, beneficial change in themselves, their families and communities, and their organizations and nonprofits. Achieving these successful outcomes ultimately leads to profound healing on individual, interpersonal and societal levels—bringing us all closer to a thriving, inclusive culture and the attainment of real, lasting peace.
- Looking for guidance with effectively navigating workplace transition, reorganization or stress?
- In need of mediation, accountability or enhanced communication training for your teams?
- Considering getting high-level executive coaching support?
Joe and his international team provide training, consulting and coaching based on his innovative Respectful Confrontation® and Resilient Power Leadership methodologies to clients ranging from corporate innovators and entrepreneurs, government agencies, INGOs, educators, healthcare workers and more. Explore how to uplevel your company’s mission, purpose and impact.
- Searching for renewed energy, clarity and direction?
- Seeking stress reduction tools and practices?
- Hoping to get mediation support as a couple or for your group?
- In need of firmer, practical spiritual guidance and grounding?
Look no further than our Respectful Confrontation® training, workshops and personal/life coaching. Our signature 4 Pillars of Resilient Power assessment tool and follow-up workshops are a great place to begin your journey into courageous self-reflection. Participation in events like our Global Heart Walks or free online Reviving the Global Heart practice will deepen your connection to self and others.
- Ready to move boldly forward into our shared future?
- Is this your moment to inspire trust and possibility in your home, with your family, in your community and with society at large?
- Do you see yourself as part of a grassroots movement of global citizens who honor dignity for all human beings and advocate for lasting solutions?
The nonprofit Fierce Civility Project further carries out the Weston Network’s mission by helping us all reclaim and reframe the concept of civility for the 21st century, experience deeper levels of civic engagement and respectful civil discourse, and break the gridlock caused by extreme polarization. Become part of our global community by joining in one or more seminars, workshops, mediation groups or our trademark ambassador training program. Become a catalyst for fierce hope!
Here are some clients that we’ve been honored to serve.
Joe Weston is an international thought leader, author, lecturer, consultant, coach, professor, and—above all else—an advocate for lasting peace. With a career spanning 30+ years in the fields of conflict prevention, leadership, stress management, and communication, he is a highly sought-after facilitator for individuals, as well as corporations, government agencies and nonprofits around the world.